Dr. Julie Ford
With specialties in choral-orchestral conducting, chamber choir rehearsal techniques, early music performance practice, and festival adjudication, she also brings twenty years experience performing jazz.
As clinician, workshop leader, conducting teacher and adjudicator, Julie can:
- Offer the choral director support, encouragement, and as candid feedback as desired. Customize the consultation to provide assistance according to your requests, with special sensitivity to the perspectives of classical musicians
- Offer workshops for music staff, volunteer teams, and/or choirs, to demonstrate traditional -contemporary fusion, highlighting strategies to win over traditionalists
- Offer a choral clinic on myriad topics, including early music and its similarities to jazz styles
Julie and Greg Murai have worked as a team for many years in various environments and are available individually or as a team.
Greg brings twenty years of experience in worship leading and design to every collaboration.
As Composer, Greg will create:
- Arrangements or original music for your adult, youth or children’s choir
- Deep, yet appealing congregational songs
- Arrangements for your contemporary band and your organist
- Special music that supports the sermon topic
- Fresh settings for classic hymns
- Beautiful flow throughout the service
As Worship Leader and Director, Greg can:
- Bring your choir to new gospel, jazzy, and rhythmic heights
- Lead Sunday worship
- Create a volunteer praise band
- Work with your professional band
- Coach your vocal soloists
Contact Greg at www.gregmurai.com.